Friday, November 11, 2011

What is a good foundation/powder for Asian skin besides Shiseido, Mac, or Clinique?

I'm looking for an oil-free foundation/powder for quick and easy application that comes in asian skin shades. (I am on the paler sallow colored side- with no tan at all.)


MAC has compatible colors and is easy to use, but it's getting to be too greasy for me. I have the same problem with Shiseido.


And while Clinique's quality is good, they have pink tones in all their foundations and make me look like I'm wearing a bad calamine lotion mask. Argh!


Thanx for your help!|||Those are the three best, but you probably like me with yellow undertones, i use LOREAL HIP. all their foundations come in red and yellow undertone formulas. Back in the day, cornsilk would have worked well for you, but they took it off the marker|||not that I know of! have you tried MAC?? you should if you havent! if you cant afford it just use it sparingly!|||bare escentuals at qvc.com its all natural....its made for every color|||victoria secret's liquid lingerie / i don`t prefer the the powder from creme to powder. but i do recommend the liquid foundation.


i use it and it looks flawless, but ask the lady which one matches your skin. Sometimes they have sales two for 20 dollars. Wash your face, put on moisturizer, and use those whiet small sponges thing to put the liquid lingerie liquid foundation on.|||Covergirl Tru Blend|||Zhen is a line created by Asian women for Asian women.





Mary Kay also makes good, natural looking foundations.





I hear good things about Bare Minerals also.|||Have you tried Physician Formulas' Virtual Skin in Pearl? It is great in coverage and natural look.|||Bare Minerals. You can mix different shades to suit your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment