Friday, November 18, 2011

Which one is a better brand: Origins or Shiseido?

I want to try one of these brands for my acne and ive heard they are both pretty good so I was wondering which one you think is better|||I prefer shiseido over Origins because is gentle and is great for oily skin


Shiseido helps to control the Oiliness on the skin.





Origins is alright but has very strong perfume that can be overwhelming I


couldn't stand it.|||I also would like to know which is better - Shiseido or Orgins? I like them both (but both are expensive). Thanks.

Report Abuse


|||i've been using the Shiseido for over a week and i haven't noticed any improvements in my skin :/ i have light acne, but honestly the Shiseido didn't do anything for me. I've never tried Origins... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment