Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What acne product should i get, mary kay velocity or shiseido pureness oil control kit thing ? idk what to do?

i have some acne %26amp; my cheeks are pinkishh reddish. iwant to know which one is better velocity or pureness? my skin gets dry and ihave kind of sensitive skin. i used pureness before long time ago back in january i think but idr how much it worked for mee. %26amp; i heard velocity is really good for teenagers acne and stuff








plz help :)


thnkk youu|||Mary Kay Veolcity is not acne treatment, it is a cleanser. If nothing has worked for you then perhaps you should see a dermatologist. They can give your prescription strength acne cream.|||Get the book Breaking Out by Lydia Preston and subscribe to beautypedia.com, then you will know which products to use on your skin. I had acne and I don't know where I'd be without these resources. I am not affiliated with either the book or the website.|||get nuetrogina its the best|||this is me who asked the question;


for whoever that has used or has experience can you plz tell me which one is better.





iAlready use neutrogena and stuff but it didnt help much.


i Need to decidee.





thnkk youu|||Dermalogica works the best for me!|||Some Of The Garnier Ones Are Pretty Good - Well They work for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment