Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone like Shiseido makeup if yes or no please explain?

Shiseido... eh~ It's supposed to be an Asian skin care line... but in the Asian community, I don't know ONE person who wears their makeup... but they use their skincare products, like their Bio-performance Night Cream... But their Make-up colors flatters very few asians, and are more directed for Western Clinentele...





SK is much better all around anyway,|||Shiseido make up is on of those I don't fully "trust".But it depends on your skin type and preferences!It just does't look nice on me.But OK,I may as well bump into sth that I like(but rarely)|||Shiseido is a great line of beauty products. I personally use a face brush by Shiseido which works great. I recommend you buy a Shiseido face brush along with Chanel La Mousse Radiance Cleansing Foam to attain the best complexion possible. Use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. Trust me, your skin will look its best.|||waz dat|||Shiseido has sold out. If you want an upper scale Japanese product, check out this site: http://www.kobido.com/


They don't have cosmetics yet, but their skin care program is awesome and 100% organic.|||yes and altho it is expensive, it lasts a long time and makes your face look professional.|||it does not matter whether u like or dun like , whether it matches u .

No comments:

Post a Comment