Friday, November 18, 2011

Shu Uemura or Shiseido eyelash curlers?

Theyre both said to be quite good but which one is better?|||shu uemura are the most popular, won loads of awards and majority of beauty mags etc rate them as the best!! we dont have a shu uemura in ireland and my friend went to london just to get them, she was very impressed. hope i helped, xxx|||Shsikabb|||I live in Canada and we don't really have shu Uemura here. I bought the shiseido curler because I could buy the refill pads really easily. I could just go to any shiseido counter to get it. However, I don't know if it's easy to find the refill pads for the shu Uemura one. The shiseido one I've used and tried before and it's great. I'm still using it right now. But I guess if you have a sephora store near you, you could try the shu uemura one. So just by my personal preference, I like the shiseido one.|||Shu Uemura. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment