Friday, November 11, 2011

Has anyone ever used the Shiseido skincare products for moderate acne?

I am so tired of all the chemicals ruining my face so I was just looking for something a little more natural to treat my acne. I am 25 year old female that has been struggling with acne for at least 10 years.|||Hey there,





I used to use Shiseido all the time. . I have since switched because of the chemicals in the products like you say. Take a look at the article I am recommending below. They talk about an organic skincare line that I have used which worked great because ithas no chemicals. .i found about 99% of skincare companies have chemicals in their products except for this one. . .





definitely I recommend their 3 Berry Serum and the Organic Green Tea Cleanser (especially if you have mmild acne). . The cleanser is great for daily use





check out the article, and there should be a link to the products there. ..good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment