Friday, November 18, 2011

What do you girls think about Shiseido makeup?

i bought it today..|||I love that brand!


personally I love there:





-Fine eyeliner pen


-Mascara base


-Brighting protecting cream





only thing is the price is little high too me for the amount of actual product but the quality is excellent!|||my auntie uses it.


idk, i guess she has nice skin.|||I use the foundation and primer. I like it because it is light, doesn't look like cake frosting and doesn't settle into pores and cracks. My skin hasn't broken out and the foundation blends well. I think Shiseido is a good brand.|||It's very ordinary. I tried one of their lip glosses and it didn't really stick. Their eyeshadow isn't opaque nor bright enough. Their foundation looks patchy on my skin after a while like it's almost flaking. The only thing I like so far is their lash defining mascara. The formula is nothing to brag about, doesn't really volumize nor lengthens like it claims it does but the brush is small enough to easily manuever to get every lash possible without smearing the formula all over. My main pet peeve about this brand's makeup is that they don't have a variety of selections. I went over to lancome one time and there were sooo many lipsticks. I bought one from them which is a favorite to this day when I couldn't get a lipstick I used to wear from shiseido because it wasn't manufactured anymore.





Their skincare line is better in my opinion. The gentle cleasing foam instantly tranforms your face to make it smooth, soft, and freshly hydrated. I didn't know my skin could feel so good until that cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment