Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara or Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara?

Both are really sweatproof, from what I've heard.


I'm going between these two, so which one of these should I get?|||I used Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara and it was great I heard drugstore Maybelline the colossal volum expresss waterproof was just as great. Now I buy that! It's cheaper and just as great. For other products I don agree you should stick to well known brands.


Best eyelid primer:urban decay eyeshadow primer potion !


Best face primer: smashbox photofinish oil free foundation primer


best lipgloss: benefit who are you wearing


best long lasting lipstick:revlon 16hr- long stay. Will not come off all day and come with clear lip gloss|||shisedio !!|||Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof mascara definitely .. Its Awesome :D and works perfectly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment