Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can I buy Shiseido The Makeup Fine Eyeliner in #1 black?

All I can find online is the #2 soft black (greyish) which I don't want. I have looked online for a few days and I can't find any sites that sell it in #1 black. Some comments on the Sephora site suggest they don't sell it in the US.|||Well, I have just recently found out that Sephora might not even be carrying Shiseido in their stores (except online). And if you are using the liquid eyeliner in black, I have even more bad news. Shiseido discontinued it. It was my favorite liquid eyeliner! If it's the pencil, not the liquid, then you might want to try the Shiseido website, or a website that I use to buy my Komenuka Bijin face product called True Renu:


http://www.truerenu.com/TR/Scripts/defau鈥?/a>


It it a haven for Japanese products. It even does selling through amazon, but you'll have an easier time trying to find it through their websites, rather than amazon's. True Renu has amazing delivery and customer service. I've been using them for a year and a half and have never been disappointed. If you are unable to find it on the those two websites, it might not be available anywhere. I don't know what is going on with Shiseido, but they have been taking out a lot of products recently. Well, let's just hope they replace what they're taking with something even better. Good luck on the search!|||They sell some Shiseido make up in some CVSs or Wallgreens... and I have seen very limited few in Sephora despite what the website says.

No comments:

Post a Comment