Friday, November 11, 2011

Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo and conditoner for African American hair?

I'll be going to Japan in less than 2 months, and I'm hearing that Shiseido's Tsubaki oil shampoo and conditioners are good for growth and reparing damaged hair. since my hair is coarse, I figured this would be a good japanese product for me as I"m natural and need adequate moisture in my hair.


has anyone used this product before?


thanks!|||Probably yes just check that it has good ingredients I use anything that has good ingredients avoid products that have mineral oil and petroleum, alcohol denat and other bad ingredients unforunetly most so called "black hair care products" have those ingredients that do nothing to our hair but make it dry and brittle, greasy and weighed down especially Pink OIl moisturizer which many have call an enemy to afro textured hair.





Please don't get all caught up with the "white hair care" "black hair care" etc products I use herbal Essences and Aussie Moist which is so much better for my hair. It's about the ingredients not who is on the cover of the bottle or who it is being marketed to.|||Well since it's targeted toward Japanese hair texture, I would guess not.


Most great moisturizes targeted toward black/kinky hair is Doogrow, Motions, Pink Oil or Organic Oil are popular.


Black hair is fragile and needs moisture every day, and also needs only to be section each week and washed with an moisturizing shampoo (my favorite is Pinks) and then comb with a wide tooth comb only.

No comments:

Post a Comment