Friday, November 11, 2011

How does one use Shiseido's White freezer mask?The directions are in Japanese and I wish they were in English.

I purchased Shiseido's UV White Freezer Mask while traveling in Japan and can't understand the directions because they are all in Japanese. Would really appreciate it if someone could post step by step instructions in English. Thanks!|||Go to your local department store and read the english lable on the product sold in the US. I tried the Shiseido skin care line and it made me oily. I ultimately discovered Glytone, and now I have a brand new face!!!





I hope Shiseido works for you, I remember it smelling very nice. But if you are still having skin trouble (I'm not sure if you are having trouble), try Glytone. It's amazing. Glycolic acid will be your new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment