Friday, November 11, 2011

Has any one tried Shiseido Skin Care range?

I used ginseng bar soap, Cledepeau toner and Shiseido Skin Care day moisturizer, Clinique moisture surge extra


It works quite well for my skin (dry combination skin). However, I want to switch to one certain brand/products line. Which brand should I choose? Clinique, Shiseido, Cledepeau or any other brands?|||Shiseido is your answer, trust me!





I've been using their line for about two years now


and happy I have! This is also the first time I've used


an all-brand solution. In this case it's a good idea.





I currently use the Shiseido Light Formula - Lucent -


It contains Vitamin C to soften and exfoliate, and it


works, trust me!


I don't buy the whitening moisturizer though, just the


regular because like all of them, it can leave streaks...


I use the Bio-essence moisturizer by Shiseido as well


sometimes...





They used to be a pharmaceutical line Before they became


a skin care line, and they do know their stuff!


Their "softener - exfoliant" Is great, and does exfoliate


while softening.


I also use their powdery foundation, and won't switch!


C

No comments:

Post a Comment