Friday, November 11, 2011

Does anyone like Shiseido or if you like other make brands tell me which ones and why?

I haven't found a make up that I absolutely love, BE is okay. Ive heard a lot about Shiseido. Does it have a great concealer? I don't wear a lot of makeup, I usually just wear some concealer ( light to heavy) and do my eyes and cheeks. I hate liquid foundation. |||I used shiseido for awhile


personally I've only tried the hydro-liquid compact


I liked it too it was a cream to powder form. I too hate liquid foundation and I've always find cream to powder works the best and is the easiest to apply. the reason I stopped using it is because... Honestly I am a makeup whore...I love makeup!


I like trying different products especially if I hear good stuff about them.


If you are willing to spend the money on it I say try it out.





currently I am using MAC and I like it alot to especially If I am going out it lasts really long and looks great when I take photos.





and for a really good inexpensive foundation you could try maybelinne matte mousse works pretty good and very natural as long as you get the right shade

No comments:

Post a Comment